Winter Sports at AMSA:
Winter Sports Cooperative Programs:
Winter Athletic Registration is now open in FamilyID!
Registration will end on November 20, 2022. Winter Sports begin on November 28th.
All prospective student-athletes MUST be registered in order to try-out.
1) Registration Information:
Registration is now available in our new system, FamilyID. We are no longer using OrgsOnline.
A parent/guardian can register by clicking on this link.
Registering as a new user on FamilyID is simple. Follow these steps:
First, create and activate your FamilyID account.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register for our program! Please click here to watch a quick video or read a help article on how to register for the first time on FamilyID.
No Payment Required at this time, Athletic Fees will be collected via MySchoolBucks once rosters are finalized.
2) Try-Out/Practice Dates and Times:
Winter teams will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving. (11/28). Try-Out details and information will be forthcoming.
3) A few announcements…
Students in Grades 6-12 are eligible to try-out for Boys and Girls Basketball.
Students in Grades 9-12 are eligible to try-out for Marlborough High School Boys Ice Hockey and Algonquin Regional Girls Ice Hockey.
Students in Grades 7-12 are eligible for Swimming.
For Indoor Track, registration is now open for students in all grades. There may be restrictions on how many middle school students who attend meets.
4) Commitment Outline
Basketball is held each weekday with the possibility of a few weekend events.
Indoor Track is held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with weekend meets (for those who qualify).
Swimming will be held on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays 3:30-4:30 and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. at Wayside Athletic Club in Marlborough.
Co-Ops with MHS Hockey & Gymnastics and Algonquin Girls Ice Hockey must register with AMSA in FamilyID.
Practices and games for all sports will be held over both Holiday and Winter vacations.
Additional Information About Winter Sports:
Please also remember, all students who wish to participate in Athletics here at AMSA need to have a physical exam on file with the school nurse that is dated on or more recently than 10/28/21. Any physical exam given prior to that date has expired. You can email them to email@example.com or mail to AMSA to the attention of Athletic Director Pete Jones. Physical exams can also be uploaded directly to FamilyID.
Students who wish to participate in Winter Athletics need to be present at all try-out sessions. At the conclusion of try-outs, regular season practices will begin right away.
There is no increase to the Athletic Fee for this year, which is $350, with a discounted $300 Sibling Rate for any additional children you have participating in a given season.
Click "+" below for team schedules. Click here to see all teams on one calendar.
- Basketball - Boys Middle School
- Basketball - Boys JV
- Basketball - Boys Varsity
- Basketball - Girls JV
- Basketball - Girls Varsity
- Gymnastics (Marlborough HS)
- Ice Hockey - Boys (Marlborough HS)
- Ice Hockey - Girls (Algonquin HS)
- Indoor Track
- Swimming - Varsity