AMSA Athletics Winter Sports Information
1) Registration Info
2) Try-Outs start 11/29
3) Additional Info a/b Winter 2021-22 Sports
4) Commitment Outline
1) Registration Information
Registration is available in Orgs Online through November 5th. If you have created an account already you are all set to register. If you do not have an Orgs Online account please create one:
1) Go to www.orgsonline.com
2) Click "Create New Account" under the blue LOGIN button.
3) Fill out the requested information. The school code for AMSA is 373AMASAAL
4) On the next page, fill out any additional information and finish setting up your user account.
5) Click on the REVIEW REGISTRATION button.
6) Click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
7) Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to your family page.
8) Once you have completed setting up your account you will need to click on "Manage Family Members" on the left hand side of your homepage to add your student(s). Once you have added your student(s) to your family account you can then choose the Online Sports Registration section to sign up for Winter Sports.
2) Try-Out/Practice dates and times
The Winter Athletic Season will begin the Monday after Thanksgiving (November 29th). There will be a minimum of two try-out sessions for each student-athlete. Attendance at all try-out sessions is required. Selections typically need to be made in basketball and swimming. Try-Out details are forthcoming. Regular season practice will begin at the conclusion of try-outs.
3) A few announcements…
Students in Grades 6-12 are eligible to try-out for Boys and Girls Basketball.
Students in Grades 9-12 are eligible to try-out for Marlborough High School Boys Ice Hockey and Algonquin Regional Girls Ice Hockey.
Students in Grades 7-12 are eligible for Swimming.
For now, while we wait for more information on Indoor Track, registration is now open for students in Grades 9-12. Once we have some more information on what this season will look like, we will open up registration for Middle School students.
3) Commitment Outline
Basketball is held each weekday with the possibility of a few weekend events.
Indoor Track is held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with Saturday meets (for those who qualify).
Swimming will be held on Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays 3:45-4:45 and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. at Wayside Athletic Club in Marlborough.
Hockey schedules at Marlborough and Algonquin are still being determined.