The April/May lunch menu is now open for all orders. We are continuing to have lunches prepared by our vendor, Catering Options. For new students, we order all lunches a month in advance. They are paid in full at the time of your order, before the cut-off date of April 16th at midnight. Due to Covid and a very fluid situation, we have now created a bagged lunch of the day selection. Each meal comes with a sandwich, baked chips, fresh fruit and a 16.9 oz. bottled water. The following bagged lunches are a sampling of the meals now offered beginning April 28th through May 28th.
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, fried chicken cutlet with marinara, and mozzarella on a brioche bun, baked chips, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich, with lettuce and tomato, on a brioche bun, baked chips, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, and American cheese, on a bun, baked chips, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich, with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, on a kaiser roll, baked chips, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Roast Beef Sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, and American cheese on a bun, baked chips, fresh fruit and bottled water.
- Roasted Turkey Sandwich, with tomato, cheese, and mayo, on a brioche bun, baked chips, fresh fruit, and bottled water.
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, mayo and sliced cheese on a tortilla wrap, baked chips, fresh fruit and bottled water.
All mayo or mustard will not be added to the sandwich, these are individual packets.
Please place and pay for all orders by April 16th, before the midnight cut-off. There are no add ons as our vendor needs to plan accordingly. If an order is not paid in full, it will not be placed.
IMPORTANT: Please do not create additional/duplicate/
PLEASE double check that you have slotted your students in the correct GRADE LEVEL. This is very important since it notates which building the lunches are delivered to your student.
How to order:
Go to the following website – www.orgsonline.com
The code for all school accounts is: 373AMASAAL
All prior recipients of the Free/Reduced lunch program must reapply, if you have not applied during this 2020-2021 school year.
Click this link to go to the AMSA lunch page to print out the application and complete with all income attached. All information should be forwarded in sealed envelopes to AMSA, 201 Forest Street, Marlboro, MA 01752 – OPEN BY ADDRESSEE ONLY – Lunch Program.
Should you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com.