Clubs & Activities
Students can choose from a wide variety of extracurricular clubs, activities, and athletic programs to fill their after-school time and enrich their AMSA experience. Click titles below for details.
All clubs are available for signups on orgsonline.com under the "AMSA Clubs & Other Forms" section. Signup instructions are at the bottom of this page.
The heat was intense and so was the competition at AMSA NHS's school-wide Spikeball tournament on May 16!
30 tie-dye Peace Bears are on their way to Ukrainian refugees, thanks to fundraiser by AMSA Leaders Tomorrow club.
Over 60 members of the AMSA track & field team and Leaders of Tomorrow collected litter throughout Ghiloni Park and also manicured miles of trails on May 1.
All clubs are available for signups on orgsonline.com under the "AMSA Clubs & Other Forms" section.
Orgsonline.com is the same system that we use for lunch orders. If you have created an account for lunch orders, you are all set and can continue to use that account to sign up for clubs. If you have never used Orgs Online for AMSA lunch orders, please follow these instructions to create your account:
1) Go to www.orgsonline.com
2) Click "Create New Account" under the blue LOGIN button
3) Fill out the requested information. The school code for AMSA is 373AMASAAL
4) On the next page, fill out any additional information and finish setting up your user account
5) Click on the REVIEW REGISTRATION button
6) Click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button
7) Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to your family page
8) Once you have completed setting up your account you will need to click on "Manage Family Members" on the left hand side of your homepage to add your student(s). Once you have added your student(s) to your family account you can then choose "AMSA Clubs and Other Forms" and select the clubs you want.
If you have any questions or issues with Orgs Online or finding the form, please contact ITDepartment@amsacs.org.