Advance to the quarterfinals of the Season 12 tournament
Information about clubs for the 2021-2022 school year will be posted on this page as soon as it is available.
More than 30 clubs and academic teams allow students to step outside their coursework and outside their comfort zones to explore diverse interests and talents, make new friends, learn to collaborate, and acquire leadership skills.
Watch their first-round match against Westford on Saturday, May 15 at 6 p.m.
Leaders of Tomorrow and National Honor Society join forces with Girls and Boys Scouts.
Great results at MSDL Speech Debate and Congress State Tournament!
Congratulations to 25 students inducted into the Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica!
They were able to record all of the vocals for the singing portion of Disney's Frozen KIDS.
AMSA A Cappella has not let the pandemic stop them
AMSA Fencing club needs to add lacrosse shoulder pads and gloves to their equipment supply.
All clubs are available for signups on orgsonline.com under the "AMSA Clubs & Other Forms" section.
Orgsonline.com is the same system that we use for lunch orders. If you have created an account for lunch orders, you are all set and can continue to use that account to sign up for clubs. If you have never used Orgs Online for AMSA lunch orders, please follow these instructions to create your account:
1) Go to www.orgsonline.com
2) Click "Create New Account" under the blue LOGIN button
3) Fill out the requested information. The school code for AMSA is 373AMASAAL
4) On the next page, fill out any additional information and finish setting up your user account
5) Click on the REVIEW REGISTRATION button
6) Click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button
7) Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to your family page
8) Once you have completed setting up your account you will need to click on "Manage Family Members" on the left hand side of your homepage to add your student(s). Once you have added your student(s) to your family account you can then choose "AMSA Clubs and Other Forms" and select the clubs you want.
If you have any questions or issues with Orgs Online or finding the form, please contact ITDepartment@amsacs.org.