HANDBOOK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM - ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE PROCESS
The Student-Parent Handbook Acknowledgement of Review Form is posted for you on the online system Orgs Online. This is the same system that we use for lunch orders. If you have created an account for lunch orders, you are all set and can continue to use that account for the Handbook Acknowledgement of Review Form. If you have never used Orgs Online for AMSA lunch orders, please follow these instructions to create your account:
- Go to www.orgsonline.com
- Click "Create New Account" under the blue LOGIN button
- Fill out the requested information. The school code for AMSA is 373AMASAAL
- On the next page, fill out any additional information and finish setting up your user account
- Click on the REVIEW REGISTRATION button
- Click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to your family page
- Once you have completed setting up your account you will need to click on "Manage Family Members" on the left hand side of your homepage to add your student(s). Once you have added your student(s) to your family account you can then choose "AMSA Clubs and Other Forms" and you will find the Handbook Acknowledgement there as an online form.
If you have any questions or issues with Orgs Online or finding the form, please contact ITDepartment@amsacs.org.