Lunch sessions are held in both the Lower School (6th through 8th grades eat all lunches here) and the Upper School (grades 9th through 12th eat all lunches here).
All meals are provided by our catering vendor, Catering Options. This new school year the catering company will offer THREE selections each day. The daily meal price is $4.85. Their current menu will include a hot entrée, a vegetarian entrée, and a sandwich or salad alternating selection. Every meal comes with milk and fresh fruit. Your student may also purchase any additional milk during lunch sessions.
AMSA lunches are pre-ordered a month ahead by ordering online through orgsonline.com. An email is sent from AMSA notifying you when the menu is open for ordering. This email is sent twice to the AMSA community before the cut-off. We are not able to add-on orders after the designated cut-off.
How to order:
If you are new to AMSA or have never used Orgs Online, see bottom of this page.
Go to the following website: www.orgsonline.com. The code for all school accounts is: 373AMASAAL
You can enter multiple children for your account. At the present time, AMSA has waived all fees related to using your credit card and/or bank account when utilizing the payment system. Credit card and bank information is not stored and must be re-entered for payment each month.
Online ordering cut-off time:
The orgsonline.com website locks out all orders at the cut-off time, at midnight. Any orders not paid in full by midnight are purged and not entered as an order.
- August/September lunch orders – Monday, August 25th
- October lunch orders – Friday, September 24th
- November lunch orders – Friday, October 22nd
- December lunch orders – Friday, November 19th
- January lunch orders – Friday, December 17th
- February lunch orders – Friday, January 21st
- March lunch orders – Friday, February 18th
- April lunch orders – Friday, March 25th
- May lunch orders – Friday, April 22nd
- June lunch orders – Friday, May 27th
Should your child be out sick for a day, and would like their sandwich or salad meal held, please email the Food Services Supervisor, Ann DiMarco, at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will hold it until the next school day. We will need to know which grade level your child is in since we will refrigerate the meal for them. Your child can enjoy their cold meal the following day. No absentee meals are held at AMSA unless you notify us before the lunches begin that day.
In the event of an emergency closing (snow day), paid meals will be credited to your account.
AMSA is not licensed to reheat or cook foods. Please ensure that your child has everything they may need to eat a lunch from home. (Example: thermos, napkins and utensils)
Should you believe that your family is eligible for free/reduced priced lunch, please complete an application and return to AMSA as soon as possible. You may either drop it off at the front desk or mail it to the following address:
AMSA Charter School
201 Forest Street
Marlborough MA 01752
Attn: Lunch Program
The application for free/reduced lunch is available to download on this page. This application must be completed in entirety with proof of income attached. You will be charged for any lunches ordered until you have been acknowledged that you are eligible for the benefit of free/reduced lunch. When mailing your application to AMSA please clearly write on the envelope – CONFIDENTIAL – open by Lunch Program only. Please do not email.
Every family must reapply each new school year. You will receive an approval/denial letter. The reduced or free lunch account will be managed through our lunch program and utilization of orgsonline.com. If approved, your account will be set up accordingly, and you will be reimbursed for any meals ordered for August/September after the application approval process is completed.
As always, please ensure that our nursing office is aware of any food allergies your student may have. Catering Options is a nut-free facility.
You may reach the Food Services Supervisor, Ann DiMarco, at email@example.com.
If you are new to AMSA and/or have never used Orgs Online before, follow these directions:
- Go to www.orgsonline.com
- Click "Create New Account" under the blue LOGIN button
- Fill out the requested information. The school code for AMSA is 373AMASAAL
- On the next page, fill out any additional information and finish setting up your user account
- Click on the REVIEW REGISTRATION button
- Click on the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and proceed to your family page
- Once you have completed setting up your account you will need to click on "Manage Family Members" on the left-hand side of your homepage to add your student(s).
Food Services Supervisor