Payments & Registrations
AMSA provides the following secure platforms for families to pay for school activities and services. (Instructions below if needed.) Financial assistance is available. Please click here to see AMSA's Financial Assistance Policy and how to apply.
Use to pay/register for clubs, field trips, fundraisers, school invoices, PSAT, and other.
Find how-to videos and FAQs on myschoolbucks.com. For support, log into your account to start a chat or call (855) 832-5226. Questions about payments can also be sent to Liana McLaren, Director of Finance and Operations, email@example.com.
Use to pay for regional bus transportation.
Info about bus routes and costs are sent by email to all non-Marlborough families. If you have questions, please contact Lynn McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use to register for athletics.
If you have trouble registering for a team, please click here for further guidance. Or contact Pete Jones, Athletic Director, email@example.com.
Instructions for Payment Platforms
MySchoolBucks (clubs, field trips, fundraisers, school invoices):
- Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app.
- Create your free account and add your students and school using Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School as the school district.
- Add school items or invoices to your cart.
- Check out using your credit / debit card or electronic check.
- If you have not already done so, create a FamilyID account here.
- After you sign up for an account, please check your inbox for an Activation Email from FamilyID. You'll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
- Once you have activated your account, use the link above to register for teams. Invoices are sent later.
School Store (regional buses):
- Click Transportation, the Regional Bus Transportation.
- Click Buy, then enter number of students.
- During checkout, please include in the box labeled "Relevant Information" the name(s) of your student(s).
- AMSA lunches are pre-ordered a month ahead. An email notifies you when the menu is open for ordering. This email is sent twice before the cut-off. We are not able to add-on orders after the designated cut-off.
- Order online at www.mealmanage.com.
- All meals are provided by our catering vendor, Catering Options. There are three selections each day: a hot entrée, a vegetarian entrée, and a sandwich or salad alternating selection.
- The daily meal price is $5.05. Every meal comes with milk and fresh fruit. Your student may also purchase any additional milk during lunch sessions.